The Alessi Calumet Watch, a 2002 Stefano Pirovano design, is pure style and fun that happens to tell time. The clean dial design (no numbers please) is made of a single mold and is part of a series that represents Pirovano's research into creating small, ludic and sensorial objects. A unique component of this series is the crown at 12:00 instead of the traditional 3:00 position.
Alessi, known as the Italian design factory, has manufactured household products since 1921. The stylish and fun items offered are the result of contemporary partnerships with some of the world's best designers of unique and modern home accessories.
The Calumet Watch is available with the following:
- Made of single-molded polyurethane
- Concave crystals
- Water resistant up to 3 ATM
- Mineral crystal movement
- Battery operated
- Packaged in a signature Alessi gift box
- 2 year limited Alessi warranty
- Designed by Stefano Pirovano
Blue and Orange,
Lime and Yellow,
Orange and Dark Red
- This watch is 3ATM water resistant. It can withstand an accidental splashing, but if engaging in water sports, leave your Calumet Watch at home.
Ratings: Based on 5.0 reviews, this product is rated 4.8 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.