If you're scanning the horizon for a handsome ceiling fan with a bevy of nautical details, the search ends with the Craftmade Port Arbor Outdoor Ceiling Fan. A rich espresso finish combined with the patten of the phenolic shade and hammered body details make for a handsome package that's worth writing home about.
For more than 25 years, Craftmade has crafted ceiling fans and lighting fixtures that are "better by design." The heavy-duty motors and quiet, balanced operation of Craftmade fans ensure maximum efficiency and long-lasting functionality, while rich detailing adds beauty to every Craftmade design.
The Port Arbor Outdoor Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Espresso finish
- 3-speed manual reverse AC motor
- Airflow: 5409 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 60 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 82 cfm/watt (high)
- Integrated fluorescent downlight
- Clear phenolic shade
- 4 curved blades
- 52 inch blade span
- 12 degree blade pitch
- One 6 inch downrod included
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 25 degrees
- Pull chain control included
- Limited lifetime warranty
- ETL Listed for wet locations
- Suspension: Length 21.24"
- Downrod: Length 6"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.15"
- Fan Body: Diameter 8.91"
- Blade Sweep: Diameter 52"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.