Bristling with nautical details, the Craftmde Moorestad Outdoor Ceiling Fan is ready to set sail for cooler horizons. A slim cage surrounds the white glass shade and the Distressed Driftwood blades continue the look. Finishing details, inlaid driftwood for the Espresso finish and rope for the Matte White finish, and an included remote and wall control make this fan more that ship-shape.
For more than 25 years, Craftmade has crafted ceiling fans and lighting fixtures that are "better by design." The heavy-duty motors and quiet, balanced operation of Craftmade fans ensure maximum efficiency and long-lasting functionality, while rich detailing adds beauty to every Craftmade design.
The Moorestad Outdoor Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- 3-speed manual reverse AC motor
- Airflow: 5345 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 67 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 80 cfm/watt (high)
- Integrated downlight
- White glass shade
- 3 Heavy Distressed Driftwood blades
- 54 inch blade span
- 13 degree blade pitch
- One 8 inch downrod included
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 25 degrees
- Limited lifetime warranty
- ETL Listed for damp locations
- Suspension: Length 17.04"
- Downrod: Length 8"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.8"
- Fan Body: Diameter 9.45"
- Blade Sweep: Diameter 54"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.