Shine a light of hope with the FATBOY(RED) Cooper Cappie and Fatboy Edison the Petit. These two special edition pieces include the ever-popular Edison the Petit lamp together with a removable Cooper Cappie lampshade with eye-catching stripes and a unique name inspired by the (RED) organization. 10% of the proceeds from the sale of each lamp will go to the Global Fund to fight AIDS.
In 1988, Dutch designer Jukka Setala came up with an ingenious way to make the bean bag chair much more luxurious, durable and adaptable than its 1970s ancestor. Fast forward to 2002, when Alex Bergman adopted Setala's idea of the modern lounge chair and launched "Fatboy the Original." Fatboy now offers a range of fun and functional modern accessories and pet beds.
The FATBOY(RED) Cooper Cappie and Fatboy Edison the Petit is available with the following:
- Made of White UV-stabilized polyethylene
- Removable limited edition Cooper Cappie shade
- Energy efficient LED lamping
- 3 way pull chain switch (high, low and off)
- Battery and charger included
- Fully recharges in 3 hours
- Stays lit for up to 6 hours on brightest setting
- Dirt and moisture repellent
- Splash resistant
- 10% of proceeds goes to the Global Fund to fight AIDS
- Item: Height 9.8", Diameter 6.3"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.