A blend of glassmaking techniques creates unique contrast in the Modern Forms Fusion Bath Bar. Clear art glass protrudes from beneath each smooth mouth-blown Opal glass shade, set against a low-profile, rectangular steel wall plate. The icy accents offset the creamy shades and create a flattering dispersal of the energy-efficient LED illumination, ideal for over bathroom vanities.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Fusion LED Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Mouth-blown etched Opal glass shades
- Clear Piastra art glass accents
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Steel frame
- Rectangular wall plate
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 90
- 3-Light Option Lumens: 2490
- 4-Light Option Lumens: 3320
- 5-Light Option Lumens: 4150
- Rated Lifespan: 80,000 hours
- Replaceable LED modules
- Dimmable with standard electronic low-voltage dimmer (not included)
- ADA Compliant
- ETL Listed Damp
Number of Lights:
- 3-Light option utilizes three 5.34 Watt (32 Watt total) LED arrays (included).
- 4-Light option utilizes four 10.5 Watt (42 Watt total) LED arrays (included).
- 5-Light option utilizes five 10.4 Watt (52 Watt total) LED arrays (included).
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Height 6", Width 28", Depth 3"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Height 6", Width 36", Depth 3"
- 5 Lights Option Fixture: Height 6", Width 45", Depth 3"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.