If only your other planters were this well-rounded. The smooth tapered cylinder shape and colors of the Lechuza Rondo 32 Self Watering Planter are ideal in a variety of contemporary settings, indoors and out. Meanwhile, inside, the Lucheza sub-irrigation system keeps plants lush and properly hydrated for up to 3 months.
Make growing plants even more eco-friendly an experience with self-watering Lechuza planters. From tall and statuesque to long and low, these contemporary planters make plants look good indoors and out. And with their specialty sub-irrigation system, they do so without wasting a drop of water. All Lechuza planters are designed and made in Germany.
The Rondo 32 Self Watering Planter is available with the following:
- Made of lightweight, UV-resistant polypropylene
- Planter liner with recessed carrying handles
- Sub-irrigation system, including water level indicator, water supply shaft, plastic separator; irrigates up to 12 weeks
- Lechuza-Pon substrate made of pumice, zeolites and lava; enriched with fertilizer to provide nutrients up to 12 months
- Drain plug and overflow feature make planter suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Water reservoir/plant volume: 1 gal./3 gal
- Made in Germany
Black High Gloss,
Scarlet High Gloss,
Taupe High Gloss,
White High Gloss
- Item: Height 22", Diameter 13"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.