In a lovely homage to Mother Nature, the Niche Modern Calla Pendant takes its design inspiration from the water loving Calla Lily. Handblown in New York and paired with a tubular Edison-style bulb. Calla is part of the new Crystalline Collection, a line that embraces playful, fresh colors and bold defined angles while never straying from Niche's signature design principles of simplicity and elegance. Complementary forms and colors make the collection an ideal consideration for multiples installations.
Niche creates modern pendant lighting, chandeliers and table lamps from hand-blown glass; no two Niche lights are exactly the same. Niche lights feature warm, translucent hues of gray and amber - strong tints that contrast against the delicacy and elegance of the glass material.
The Calla Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Jeremy Pyles in 2014
- Material: Hand-blown glass with metal supports
- Field-cuttable black suspension cord
- Dimmable with standard incandescent dimmer (not included)
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (1000)
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Cord: Length 48"
- Fixture: Height 9.25", Diameter 6.75"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 57.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.