It's a little known fact that the right barstool helps with digestion of beer. Well, maybe not, but the Loll Designs Cliff Barstool may still try to convince you. And however long-winded the stories may get, Cliff will last much longer, made out of durable recycled HDPE plastic. While fine on his own, Cliff is particularly happy next to his best friend, the Norm Barstool.
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Cliff Barstool is available with the following:
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 144
- Made in USA
- Item: Height 30", Width 16", Depth 15"
- Seat: Depth 12"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.