With the Loll Designs Norm Barstool, you can sit comfortably at your outdoor bar from sunrise to sunset...and beyond. This modern round-topped stool is made out of durable recycled HDPE plastic in an array of colors. On his own, the Norm Barstool is pretty sedate; put him together with the Cliff Barstool when you want a little mischief.
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Norm Barstool is available with the following:
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 128
- Made in USA
- Item: Height 30", Width 18.25"
- Seat: Diameter 14"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.