Sweet. We're pretty stoked that the Tom Dixon Beat Light Brass Pendant - Stout is now available in its natural alloyed state of Brass. Beat shades are formed via a manually intensive technique that involves the spinning and beating of metal, imparting a hammered interior aesthetic. The Brass shades are then brushed and lacquered until each acquires a warm, golden, ready-to-hang sheen.
Tom Dixon has a vast commitment to design creativity and a mission to redefine how products are made and sold. The Tom Dixon lighting and furniture collections reflect all of his cutting-edge design and manufacturing innovations, from the product's shape and form to the raw materials and production processes used.
The Beat Light Brass Pendant - Stout is available with the following:
- Designed by Tom Dixon
- Finish: Brushed Brass
- Spun and hand-beaten brass shade
- Brushed Brass finish
- Round Black ceiling canopy
- 98" field-cuttable Black fabric cable
- Mde in India
- UL Listed
- Made In India
- One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 60 Watt (600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 57 Watt (825 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cable: Length 98"
- Canopy: Diameter 4.9"
- Fixture: Diameter 20.5", Height 19.7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 117.7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.