A modern industrial look that hinges on real chemistry. The Hubbardton Forge Erlenmeyer Mini Pendant features a thick, decorative blown-glass shade in the familiar shape of a science-experiment staple, the Erlenmeyer flask. Handcrafted by 20-year veteran glassblowers Arentzen & Ohlander Glass in Burlington, VT, the glass is an artisanal complement to the Hubbardton Forge's expertly hand-forged wrought iron frame.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Erlenmeyer Mini Pendant is available with the following:
- Conical blown-glass shade
- Hand-worked wrought iron supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- Rigid suspension rods
- Sloped-ceiling adaptable to 45º
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in USA
Blue (Steel) Bubble Glass,
Clear Bubble Glass,
Gold Bubble Glass,
- Short Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 29.5", Adjustable To 37.2"
- Standard Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 32.8", Adjustable To 45.2"
- Long Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 40.2", Adjustable To 52.6"
- Fixture: Height 9.4", Width 3.3", Depth 3.3"
- Shade: Height 5.47", Diameter 2.36"
- Canopy: Height 1", Diameter 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.