A study in chemistry. The Hubbardton Forge Erlenmeyer Mini Pendant is a collaboration between two Vermont artisanal companies, featuring a blown glass shade by Arentzen & Ohlander Glass. Complementing A&O's decorative blown glass, Hubbardton Forge brings their characteristically sculptural design into the equation with the hand-worked aluminum frame finished in Vintage Platinum.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Erlenmeyer Platinum Mini Pendant is available with the following:
- Conical blown-glass shade
- Aluminum supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable suspension cable
- Dimmable with standard electronic low-voltage dimmer (not included)
Blue (Steel) Bubble Glass,
Clear Bubble Glass,
Gold Bubble Glass
- Fixture: Height 10.1", Width 3.3", Depth 3.3"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 18", Adjustable To 77"
- Shade: Height 5.47", Diameter 2.36"
- Canopy: Height 2", Diameter 5.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.