Angular and organic, rigid but fluid...a complicated juxtaposition of ideas is nevertheless easy on the eyes in the Hubbardton Forge Stream Linear Suspension. A hand-forged wrought iron ribbon is wrapped around and through the marquise-shaped fabric shade, creating an irresistibly linear path that begs the viewer to walk around the other side for a better look. A masterful use of mixed materials.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Castleton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Stream Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Marquise-shaped fabric shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron accent
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable suspension cables
- Sloped-ceiling adaptable to 45º
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
- Canopy Height 1", Width 15.8", Depth 5":
- Fixture Height 8.3", Width 42", Depth 8.5":
- Suspension Length Adjustable From 18", Adjustable To 96":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.