Like a luxury liner cutting through the waves, the Hubbartdon Forge Oceanus Linear Suspension makes a dramatic statement with its attractive lines and impressive scale. An elongated marquise-shaped fabric shade offers a crisp and tailored look with a slim profile when viewed from either end. Below the shade, waves of hammered aluminum in a lustrous finish, creating a dappled effect like light sparkling over water.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Oceanus Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Marquise-shaped fabric shade
- Hand-worked aluminum accents
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable suspension cables
- Fixture: Height 8.1", Width 42", Depth 8"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 18", Adjustable To 72"
- Canopy: Height 1", Width 15.8", Depth 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.