Elegant linear symmetry, times two. The Hubbardton Forge Double Axis Outdoor Wall Sconce features two rectangular Clear glass block shades bisected with a slender strip of aluminum that both anchors the glass and provides a center focal point. A flat, rectangular wall plate complements the glass blocks' shape in sturdy aluminum for years of high-performing outdoor illumination.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Double Axis Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Two Clear glass block shades
- Aluminum frame
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Small Option CRI: 85
- Medium and Large Option CRI: 80
- Small Option Lumens: 700
- Medium Option Lumens: 1000
- Large Option Lumens: 1500
- Dimmable with standard electronic low-voltage dimmer (not included)
- ADA Compliant (Small Option only)
- UL Listed Wet
- Made in USA
- Small option utilizes two 5.5 Watt 120 Volt LED arrays (integrated).
- Medium option utilizes two 8 Watt 120 Volt LED arrays (integrated).
- Large option utilizes two 15 Watt 120 Volt LED arrays (integrated).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 23.5", Width 4.6", Depth 3.9"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 31", Width 4.8", Depth 4.2"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 37.8", Width 5.5", Depth 4.9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.