While most products try to hide their heat sinks, the Tech Lighting ISO Head Spotlight incorporates it into its contemporary design, making it part of its iris-like face. The head can pivot up to 90 degrees and rotate 360, which gives the LED lamp inside the premiere ability to direct its beam. For even more control, select the beam spread that best fits your needs.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The ISO Head Spotlight is available with the following:
- Head pivots vertically 90 degrees and rotates horizontally 360 degrees
- Easily-replacable LED lamp included
- Dimmable to 10% with low-voltage electronic or magnetic dimmer (sold separately)
- One MR16-size lens or louver can be installed (sold separately)
- Fixture: Diameter 3.6", Depth 2.8"
- Mounting Details: FreeJack: See Related Items for mounting options. Monopoint: Includes one 4" round flush canopy and low voltage transformer. Monorail: Includes FreeJack adapter for Monorail installation. Two-Circuit Monorail: Includes FreeJack adapter for Two-Circuit Monorail installation.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.