So what makes the Flos Kelvin LED Green Mode 1 Task Lamp different from other excellent task lamps on the market? Glad you asked. Possessed with all the requisite adjustment and articulation points, Green Mode 1 features a host of integrated energy efficiencies - LED lamping, touch dimmer on the head and a daylight sensor that, once activated, will self-monitor its light output based on the brightness of the work surface it is illuminating.
Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Kelvin LED Green Mode 1 Task Lamp is available with the following:
- Fused aluminum alloy frame
- Adjustable die-cast aluminum head
- Injection-molded methacrylate diffuser
- Adjustable double pantograph arm
- Touch dimmer on lamp head
- Integrated daylight sensor
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Lumens: 325
- CRI: 95
- Average Rated Lifespan: 50,000 hours
- UL Listed
- Designed by by Antonio Citterio with Toan Nguyen
- Fixture: Height 21.85"
- Head: Width 3.9", Depth 3.9"
- Arm: Extension 22.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.