The Hubbardton Forge Sweeping Taper Wall Sconce With Glass provides bright uplighting in a dramatic design that celebrates the beauty of simple lines and expert craftsmanship. The Sweeping Taper Wall Sconce features hand-forged wrought iron, hand-blown stone-colored glass and a black finish. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN ITEM. PRODUCT IS IN NEW CONDITION. ALL OPEN BOX SALES ARE FINAL. QUANTITIES LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Sweeping Taper Wall Sconce (Blk/Stone/Lg) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- One bell-shaped, hand-blown glass shade.
- Hand-forged, wrought-iron body.
- Translucent, powder-coated finish.
- One rectangle-shaped wall plate.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Made in USA
- Large option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G16-1/2 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 29", Width 4.25", Depth 7.1"
- Small Option Shade: Height 6.75", Overall Diameter 4.25"
- Small Option Wall Plate: Height 6", Width 3"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 39.5", Width 6", Depth 9"
- Large Option Shade: Height 9.5", Overall Diameter 6"
- Large Option Wall Plate: Height 9", Width 4.5"
Ratings: Based on 1.0 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.