The Ai Lati Lights Bis Wall/Ceiling Light offers everything and nothing. In a good way. Stripped to its functional essence, Bis provides warmly diffused light by way of a blown and satin-finished triplex Opal glass shade. No decorative pretenses. The low profile ADA Compliant fixture is affixed to the wall or ceiling using a White varnished metal mount.
Ai Lati Lights does one thing and does it exceptionally well - create exquisite artisanally-crafted lamps featuring blown triplex opal glass, an incomparable material for the diffusion of light. Informed by a design philosophy that combines simple, timeless architectural shapes with flawlessly handcrafted shades, Ai Lati Lights offers an elegant and extensive line of clean, contemporary fixtures that address the spectrum of lighting needs, from floor to ceiling, from the everyday to the elevated.
The Bis Wall/Ceiling Light is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Blown satinated Triplex glass
- Opal shade
- White varnished wall/ceiling mount
- Extra Small, Small, and Medium options are ADA Compliant when mounted on wall
- ADA compliant
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In Italy
- One 26 Watt (1825 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G24q-3 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Two 26 Watt (1825 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G24q-3 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Two 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Extra Small Option Fixture Height 9.8", Diameter 9.8":
- Large Option Fixture Height 17.7", Diameter 17.7":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 14.6", Diameter 14.6":
- Small Option Fixture Height 11.8", Diameter 11.8":
Ratings: Based on 8 reviews, this product is rated 4.375 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.