The Ai Lati Lights Bis Wall/Ceiling Light offers everything and nothing. In a good way. Stripped to its functional essence, Bis provides warmly diffused light by way of a blown and satin-finished triplex Opal glass shade. No decorative pretenses. The low profile ADA Compliant fixture is affixed to the wall or ceiling using a White varnished metal mount.
Ai Lati Lights does one thing and does it exceptionally well - create exquisite artisanally-crafted lamps featuring blown triplex opal glass, an incomparable material for the diffusion of light. Informed by a design philosophy that combines simple, timeless architectural shapes with flawlessly handcrafted shades, Ai Lati Lights offers an elegant and extensive line of clean, contemporary fixtures that address the spectrum of lighting needs, from floor to ceiling, from the everyday to the elevated.
The Bis Wall/Ceiling Light is available with the following:
- Shade Material: Triplex Opal Glass
- Blown satinated triplex Opal glass shade
- White varnished metal wall/ceiling mount
- Small and Medium options are ADA Compliant when mounted on wall
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in Italy
- ADA compliant
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In Italy
- One 26 Watt (1825 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G24q-3 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 60 Watt (580 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Two 26 Watt (1825 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G24q-3 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Two 32 Watt (2400 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt GX24q-3 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Two 60 Watt (580 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Extra Small Option Fixture: Height 9.8", Depth 3.5", Diameter 9.8"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 11.8", Depth 3.5", Diameter 11.8"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 14.6", Depth 3.9", Diameter 14.6"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 17.7", Depth 4.3", Diameter 17.7"
Ratings: Based on 7 reviews, this product is rated 4.4286 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.