Tell time using light and dark and recycled plastic. Depending on how ambient light moves across the face of the Loll Designs Chiaroscuro Clock, the engraved numbers are more or less prominent, underlining the metaphysical nature of time. If used outdoors, Chiaroscuro needs to be installed in a location protected from rain or water.
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Chiaroscuro Clock is available with the following:
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Assembly required
- Clock mechanisms not intended for direct moisture contact. Hang inside or in covered outdoor area protected from rain and water
- Milk Jug count: 32
- Made in USA
- Designed by Josh Owen
- Item: Diameter 12.5", Depth 1"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.