Designed by architect David Salmela, the Loll Designs Hall Table is a clean, sculptural take on outdoor dining tables. The top and legs are smooth solid planes made out of recycled HDPE plastic. Braces made out of black Richlite (waterproof resin-saturated paper) connect the components, and add structure and visual contrast.
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Hall Table is available with the following:
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Frame made of black Richlite (resin-soaked recycled paper)
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 480
- Made in USA
- Designed by David Salmela
- Item: Height 30", Width 65", Depth 31"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.