A compact yet comfortable chair for stylish outdoor dining. Designed by David Salmela, the Loll Designs Emin Chair has a versatile modern form that will fit in with the rest of the Salmela or any other Loll Designs dining set. It is made entirely out of recycled HDPE plastic, and comes in a rainbow of colors.
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Emin Chair is available with the following:
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 144
- Made in USA
- Designed by David Salmela
- Item: Height 31.75", Width 18", Depth 21.25"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 15"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.