Whether used as a footrest, stool or side table, the Loll Designs Lollygagger Ottoman is the ideal complement to the other pieces in the Lollygagger collection. Simple yet colorful, lightweight yet sturdy, this ottoman is made entirely out of recycled HDPE plastic, which is sourced mainly from single use milk jugs.
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Lollygagger Ottoman is available with the following:
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 72
- Made in USA
- Item: Height 9", Width 16", Depth 16"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.