The classic Adirondack lounge gets a contemporary update with the Loll Designs Lollygagger Lounge. The namesake chair features solid panels of recycled HDPE plastic configured at angles ensured to provide maximum comfort. In fact, once you sit down, you may not want to get back up (which makes the bottle opener under the right arm quite convenient).
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Lollygagger Lounge is available with the following:
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Stainless steel bottle opener below the sitter's right arm
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 312
- Made in USA
- Item: Height 29.5", Width 21.5", Depth 29.5"
- Arm: Height 18.5"
- Seat: Height 7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.