Pliny the Lounger's trusty sidekick. The Loll Designs Pliny Ottoman features a similarly perforated panel of colorful recycled HDPE plastic supported by a bent tubular stainless steel frame. When not used for resting feet, the Pliny Ottoman is also suitable as a side table or comfortably bouncy stool.
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Pliny Ottoman is available with the following:
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- 1" tubular stainless steel frame
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships assembled
- Milk Jug count: 24
- Made in USA
- Designed by Sielaff Corporation
- Good Design Award, 2011
- Item: Height 15", Width 18", Depth 16"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.