The Le Klint Swirl 2 Pendant, designed by Øivind Slaatto, looks and feels like it has always been part of the Le Klint family. Sharing the same aesthetic Scandinavian design sensibilities, Slaatto references the architecture of a snail shell to create a light, airy suspension piece. Swirling strips of plastic are configured to provide glare-free illumination, as well as reflecting the spiraled shell silhouette when looking up to the fixture.
Tage Klint pioneered the family handicraft business in Denmark in 1943, inspired by P.F. Jensen-Klint's invention of the pleated lampshade. Today, Le Klint lighting is distinguished by cool mid-century modern lighting designs that offer movement and sculpture to contemporary spaces.
The Swirl 2 Pendant is available with the following:
- Spiraled White plastic shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 60" field-cuttable suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Øivind Slaatto
- Small Option Fixture: Height 9", Diameter 7.08"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 69"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 17.71", Diameter 14.17"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 67.71"
- Cable: Length 60"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.