Designed by Øivind Slaatto, the Le Klint Swirl 1 Pendant brings a fresh spin to a Danish lighting classic. Clearly referencing the iconic lineage of the company's hand-folded plastic shades, Swirl is composed of spiraled plastic panels that disperse glare-free light while also offering a highly styled contemporary presence. When looking up at a suspended Swirl, one can't help but noticed that the coiled silhouette is very evocative of a snail shell.
Tage Klint pioneered the family handicraft business in Denmark in 1943, inspired by P.F. Jensen-Klint's invention of the pleated lampshade. Today, Le Klint lighting is distinguished by cool mid-century modern lighting designs that offer movement and sculpture to contemporary spaces.
The Swirl 1 Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Oivind Slaatto
- Finish: White
- Material: Plastic, Acrylic, Metal
- Shade Material: Plastic
- Spiraled White plastic shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 60" field-cuttable suspension cable
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Øivind Slaatto
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Denmark
- Cable: Length 60"
- Fixture: Height 13", Diameter 17.7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 73"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.