In the park or on the beach, the Fatboy Picnic Lounge ensures you'll be the most sophisticated picnicker. With a classic oriental motif, this oversized rug is made out of weather-resistant material for outdoor durability. Four oversized red pins secure the Lounge to the ground, while an included brush keeps it clean. A hole at the center allows for a sun umbrella.
In 1988, Dutch designer Jukka Setala came up with an ingenious way to make the bean bag chair much more luxurious, durable and adaptable than its 1970s ancestor. Fast forward to 2002, when Alex Bergman adopted Setala's idea of the modern lounge chair and launched "Fatboy the Original." Fatboy now offers a range of fun and functional modern accessories and pet beds.
The Fatboy Picnic Lounge is available with the following:
- Made of weather-resistant polyester
- Hole in center for umbrella
- Grommets at each corner to secure to ground with 4 included oversized red pins
- Includes brush
- Fatboy tag doubles as pocket for phone, keys, etc
- Specially designed strap for rolling up and carrying Lounge
- Made In China
- Item Length 107", Width 82":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.