It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's a plant! With the Boskke Sky Ceramic Planter, you can grow your houseplants, herbs and vegetables safely and healthily--and conveniently out of the way--by hanging them upside-down from the ceiling or wall. A specialty locking disc and plastic mesh keep the plant and soil in place, while a unique water reservoir keeps your plant watered for up to two weeks.
Boskke is evolved gardening design. They take conventional gardening tools and transform them to meet the needs of the contemporary gardener. Boskke upside-down hanging planters and clear planters encourage bringing as much greenery into the home or workspace without taking up much floor space. The result is cleaner air, calmer minds and, quite literally, a whole new perspective on gardening.
The Sky Ceramic Planter is available with the following:
- Made of stoneware ceramic
- Gloss White glaze
- Includes ceiling hook, plastic anchor plug and instruction booklet
- Locking disc and plastic mesh hold plants and soil
- Slo-Flo watering system allows water to feed down slowly into the soil
- Ceiling extension or wall mount accessory recommended (sold separately)
- Small option suitable for plants up to 3" (allows for some root growth); Medium option suitable for plants up to 5"
- Designed by Patrick Morris
- Small Option Fixture: Height 5.5", Diameter 4.1"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 7.5", Diameter 6.5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.