The traditional flower pot, deconstructed. The Boskke Cube Plant Pot is made out of clear polycarbonate, allowing you to observe the roots, soil and water and witness the mechanics of plant growth. The interior of the Cube is hollow, with a large water reservoir and specialized Slo-Flo watering system that keeps moisture at the ideal level for up to a month.
Boskke is evolved gardening design. They take conventional gardening tools and transform them to meet the needs of the contemporary gardener. Boskke upside-down hanging planters and clear planters encourage bringing as much greenery into the home or workspace without taking up much floor space. The result is cleaner air, calmer minds and, quite literally, a whole new perspective on gardening.
The Boskke Cube Plant Pot is available with the following:
- Made of Clear polycarbonate
- Body includes large water reservoir
- Slo-Flo watering system allows water to feed up into the soil
- Suitable for plants up to 4" (allows for some root growth)
- Designed by Patrick Morris
- Item: Height 6.3", Width 6.3", Depth 6.3"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.