Industrially styled yet delicate, the Sonneman Chelsea Bath Bar pairs sturdy metal construction with ephemeral glass for an authentic impression. A Satin Black wall plate and brackets support Clear glass shades whose shape outlines the contours of the bulb inside. Use reproduction Edison-style bulbs to complete the vintage restoration look.
SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Chelsea Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Clear glass shades
- Satin Black finish
- Metal frame
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed Damp
- Designed by Robert Sonneman
- 3-Light option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Edison Style E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 4-Light option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Edison Style E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Height 12.5"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Height 12.5"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Width 19.25"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Width 26.5"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Depth 7.5"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Depth 7.5"
- Shade: Height 6.25", Diameter 4.5"
- Plate: Height 6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.