Design rarely gets more simple, or more exciting, than with the Minka Aire Roto Ceiling Fan. A somewhat softer side of industrial design, the Roto features the customary three blades and minimal ornamentation. Angle-bent blades add a shot of spice to the fan, and gives it a slightly askew feel.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Roto Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- 4-speed wall control included
- 52 inch blade span
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch: 22 degrees
- Motor Type: AC
- Motor Speed: 212 RPM
- Motor Size: 153 x 15
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 4
- Control Included: Wall
- Switch on Housing
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 5816 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 52 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 113 CFM/Watt
- Energy Star Qualified
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-18)
- Comes with One 3.50 in., One 6.00 in. stem/downrod
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Motor
- Made In China
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Brushed Aluminum with Silver,
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Downrod: Width 0.75"
- Fixture: Height 9.25", Diameter 52"
Ratings: Based on 9 reviews, this product is rated 4.8889 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.