Take the dramatically twisting curves of the blades of the Wave Ceiling Fan and add an energy-efficient LED downlight and you'll have the Minka Aire Light Wave Ceiling Fan. An etched lens acrylic shade gives you a soft glow that can be fully dimmed with the included remote. The Light Wave is a great twist on an established design.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Light Wave Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Shade Material: Etched acrylic
- Integrated dimmable LED downlight
- 3-speed remote control with dimmable light control included
- 52 inch blade span
- Total suspension length with 4.5" downrod: 13.5"; with 6" downrod: 15"
- Number of Blades: 3
- Motor Type: AC
- Motor Speed: 160 RPM
- Motor Size: 172 x 14
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 3
- Control Included: Handheld
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 5024 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 65 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 77 CFM/Watt
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-21)
- Comes with One 3.50 in., One 6.00 in. stem/downrod
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Motor
- Made In China
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Ratings: Based on 16 reviews, this product is rated 4.8125 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.