Take the dramatically twisting curves of the blades of the Wave Ceiling Fan and add an energy-efficient LED downlight and you'll have the Minka Aire Light Wave Ceiling Fan. An Etched Lens glass shade gives you a soft glow that can be fully dimmed with the included remote. The Light Wave is a great twist on an established design.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Light Wave Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Etched Lens shade
- Integrated dimmable LED downlight
- 3-speed remote control with dimmable light control included
- 52 inch blade span
- Total suspension length with 4.5" downrod: 13.5"; with 6" downrod: 15"
- 3-speed manual reverse AC motor
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch: 48 degrees
- Motor Type: AC
- Motor Speed: 160 RPM
- Motor Size: 172 x 14
- Control Included: Handheld
- Switch on housing
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 6580 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 66.4 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 99 CFM/Watt
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-21)
- Comes with One 4.50 in., One 6.00 in. stem/downrod
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made In China
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
- Downrod: Diameter 0.75"
- Suspension: Length 13.5", 15"
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.