Distinctive ridges impart a graceful sophistication to the Besa Lighting Kristall 8 Pendant. A hand-blown transparent glass globe is horizontally corrugated, providing texture when unlit and allowing light and shadow to dance over the ribs when illuminated. A stylish yet subtle option for modern entertaining spaces.
Besa Lighting Company, located in Ohio, uses only glass handcrafted in Europe. Using traditional methods passed down from generation to generation, every hand-blown glass lighting system Besa Lighting Company produces is an original.
The Kristall 8 Pendant is available with the following:
- Round hand-blown glass shade
- Steel supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- Cord option includes 10' SVT cord with 5" decorative sleeve
- Cable option includes 10' stainless steel aircraft cable
- Stem option includes one 3", 6", 12" and 18" stems; more lengths available up to 10' maximum, please call to order
- Sloped-ceiling adaptable
- UL Listed Damp
Dome with Cable,
Dome with Cord,
Flat with Cord,
Flat with Stem
- Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- LED option utilizes one 10 Watt 120 Volt GU24 Base LED lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 7.4", Diameter 7.88"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 127.88"
- Canopy - Dome: Height 2.5", Diameter 5"
- Canopy - Flat: Height 0.63", Diameter 5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.