Simple yet romantic, the Besa Lighting Wave Flushmount is a timeless design with contemporary flair. Using centuries-old methods, skilled artisans handcraft each glass shade, applying a spiraling ribbon of glass rope around the dome during the glassblowing process. The result is a textural and sparkling detail that catches light from all directions.
Besa Lighting Company, located in Ohio, uses only glass handcrafted in Europe. Using traditional methods passed down from generation to generation, every hand-blown glass lighting system Besa Lighting Company produces is an original.
The Wave Flushmount is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass shade
- Silver finish
- Stamped aluminum fitter
- Standard option is dimmable with standard dimmer (not included)
- UL Listed Damp
- Large standard option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Edison option utilizes one 40 Watt 120 Volt Edison Filament E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (included).
- Small standard option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large Edison option utilizes three 40 Watt 120 Volt Edison Filament E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 6.25", Diameter 11.75"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 7", Diameter 15"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.