Relaxed and subtle, the Besa Lighting Reflex Pendant is a smooth contemporary statement. The flared silkette fabric shade sits atop a soft Opal Matte shade, which is handcrafted by a skilled glassblower and features a satiny etched surface that diffuses light for a soft glow. A tailored and quietly sophisticated look for traditional and modern interiors alike.
Besa Lighting Company, located in Ohio, uses only glass handcrafted in Europe. Using traditional methods passed down from generation to generation, every hand-blown glass lighting system Besa Lighting Company produces is an original.
The Reflex Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed in 2013
- Material: Steel/Brass
- Shade Material: Glass with Fabric
- Flared silkette fabric shade
- Handcrafted Opal Matte glass diffuser
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 10' suspension cord
- LED Option Color Temperature: 2700K
- LED Option CRI: 82
- LED Option Lumens: 820
- LED Option Rated Lifespan: 30,000 hours
- Dimmable with standard dimmer (not included)
- Sloped-ceiling adaptable
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
- 6 Watt (820 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 82 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 30000 hours
- One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Flat Option Cord: Length 120"
- Flat Option Fixture: Height 10", Diameter 11"
- Flat Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 130.63"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.