Simple style is in the details in the Philips Forecast Lighting Midtown LED Bath Bar. A slim cylinder of Etched White glass is capped on either end with a perforated circular clip. The stacked Satin Nickel wall plate adds a touch of dimensional interest for a neat, tidy contrast. Energy-efficient, warm white LED light illuminates vanities with uninterrupted, powerful task lighting.
For more than 40 years, Philips Forecast has offered their distinctive line of contemporary yet accessible lighting for the home. The Philips Forecast lighting collection runs the gamut of modern design, from simple and transitional to organic to modern industrial. Whatever the style of the fixture may be, attention to detail and quality ensures that it will illuminate and enhance spaces indoors or out for many years.
The Midtown LED Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Finish: Satin Nickel
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Cylindrical Etched White glass
- Rectangular wall plate
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 80
- Small Option Lumens: 2000
- Large Option Lumens: 3000
- Dimmable with low-voltage electronic dimmer (not included)
- low-voltage electronic dimmer
- ADA compliant
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- Small Option: 18.5 Watt (2000 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- Large Option: 28 Watt (3000 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- Small Option Fixture: Width 24", Height 4.5", Depth 4"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 36", Height 4.5", Depth 4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.