In order to show off the beauty of the materials used to make it, the Eames® Rectangular Coffee Table by Herman Miller® was designed by Charles and Ray Eames with elegant simplicity. It features a rectangular veneer or laminate top atop bent veneer legs. The legs are configured to match the chosen veneer top or the band of veneer around the edge of a laminate top.
Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Rectangular Coffee Table is available with the following:
- Top made of wood veneer or laminate with wood veneer edge
- Bent wood veneer legs with exposed ply edges
- Some assembly required
- 5 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Black Laminate and Walnut,
Studio White Laminate and White Ash,
White Ash Veneer,
White Laminate and Walnut
- 36 inch Option Item: Height 14"
- 48 inch Option Item: Height 14"
- 36 inch Option Item: Width 36"
- 48 inch Option Item: Width 48"
- 36 inch Option Item: Depth 22"
- 48 inch Option Item: Depth 22"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.