A unique combination of modern and industrial, the Modern Fan Company Torsion Ceiling Fan with Energy Efficient Light kit features a fluorescent light that saves you money and keeps you cool, all with splendid style. The three blades grip tightly to the fan base with split fingers that make this ceiling fan a new twist on a capital design.
In 1997, The Modern Fan Company was founded by Ron Rezek to produce ceiling fans that provide superior air circulation, comfort and energy efficiency for contemporary-minded homeowners and design professionals. Having originated the contemporary ceiling fan genre, The Modern Fan Company remains the only company of its kind, committed exclusively to modern ceiling fan design.
The Torsion Ceiling Fan with Energy Efficient Light Kit is available with the following:
- 3 blades
- Round ceiling canopy
- Includes one 5" and one 17" downrod
- 14 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 5121 cfm (high, 42" blades); 6247 cfm (high, 52" blades); 6959 cfm (high, 62" blades)
- Power usage: 66.1 watts (high, 42" blades); 74.6 watts (high, 52" blades); 79.5 watts (high, 62" blades)
- Airflow efficiency: 77.47 cfm/watt (high, 42" blades); 83.74 cfm/watt (high, 52" blades); 91.68 cfm/watt (high, 62" blades)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Designed by Ron Rezek
Fan Body Finish:
Fan Blade Span:
Fan Blade Finish:
26 Watt Fluorescent - Large,
26 Watt Fluorescent - Open
Fan Speed and Light Control 004,
Fan Speed Control Only 001,
Handheld Remote Control 003,
Three Wire Fan and Light Control 002,
Wall Control with Remote Handset 005
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 17", Adjustable To 29"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Fan Body: Height 10.5", Diameter 19"
- Downrod Length: Length 5", Length 17"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.