A twist on a bright idea, the Modern Fan Company Torsion Ceiling Fan with Light Kit brings torque to the forefront with its light industrial design. Paired with crisp halogen light radiating from your choice of Opal glass shade options, this handsome ceiling fan promises to get the job done.
In 1997, The Modern Fan Company was founded by Ron Rezek to produce ceiling fans that provide superior air circulation, comfort and energy efficiency for contemporary-minded homeowners and design professionals. Having originated the contemporary ceiling fan genre, The Modern Fan Company remains the only company of its kind, committed exclusively to modern ceiling fan design.
The Torsion Ceiling Fan with Light Kit is available with the following:
- Large and Open light options add 5" to overall height
- Small light option adds 2.5" to overall height
- 3 blades
- Round ceiling canopy
- Includes one 5" and one 17" downrod
- 14 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 5121 cfm (high, 42" blades); 6247 cfm (high, 52" blades); 6959 cfm (high, 62" blades)
- Power usage: 66.1 watts (high, 42" blades); 74.6 watts (high, 52" blades); 79.5 watts (high, 62" blades)
- Airflow efficiency: 77.47 cfm/watt (high, 42" blades); 83.74 cfm/watt (high, 52" blades); 91.68 cfm/watt (high, 62" blades)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Designed by Ron Rezek
Fan Body Finish:
Fan Blade Span:
Fan Blade Finish:
75 Watt Halogen - Large,
75 Watt Halogen - Open,
75 Watt Halogen - Small
Fan Speed and Light Control 004,
Fan Speed Control Only 001,
Handheld Remote Control 003,
Three Wire Fan and Light Control 002,
Wall Control with Remote Handset 005
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 12", Adjustable To 24"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Fan Body: Height 5.5", Diameter 19"
- Downrod Length: Length 5", Length 17"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.