With its compact shape, the WAC Lighting LEDme 2-Light Light Bar is a great way to light individual pieces of a decor without all the wattage needed by regular light bulbs. Similarly, for those heat-sensitive items, the cool LEDs won't leave a mark. It can be powered through direct wiring or via an LEDme Power Cord (sold separately).
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The LEDme 2-Light Light Bar is available with the following:
- Material: Die-cast Aluminum
- One I connector included to maintain even spacing of multiple light bars
- On/Off switch on fixture
- May be dimmed to 10%
- Romex/BX connector included for direct-wire installation
- UL/cUL listed
- Electronic low voltage dimmer
- UL Listed Damp
- Warranty: 5 year
- Made In China
- Fixture Length 8", Height 1", Depth 2.75":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.