A modern interpretation of a warehouse design elevates the LBL Lighting Mezzo 3-Light Suspension to a fashionably functional industrial statement. Three spun metal shades are suspended from a three-port canopy via herringbone suspension cords, drawing the eye up to the angled linear frame. Within each shade, an acid-etched matte Opal glass diffuser creates a subtle glow.
For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Mezzo 3-Light Suspension is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Three spun metal shades
- Three hand-blown acid-etched Opal glass diffusers
- Metal frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- Three 6' field-cuttable herringbone cloth suspension cords
- Dimmable with standard incandescent dimmer (not included)
- ETL Listed
- Made In China
- Canopy: Height 1.2", Diameter 6.1"
- Fixture: Width 36.7", Height 14.2"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 87.4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.