A classic column shape that calls to mind the temples of Ancient Greece is minimally represented in the Hudson Valley Thayer Table Lamp. The mouth-blown cylindrical Opal glass body is subtly adorned with metal caps on top and bottom. Topped with a slightly flared, drum-shaped shade, Thayer creates a smooth, modern silhouette.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Thayer Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped shade
- Mouth-blown Opal glass body
- Metal accents
- Round base
- Full-range dimmer switch at socket
- UL Listed
White Faux Silk
- Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 24.75"
- Small Option Shade: Height 9", Lower Diameter 13"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 30.5"
- Large Option Shade: Height 11", Diameter 16.5"
- Small Option Base: Diameter 7"
- Large Option Base: Diameter 8.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.