Glamour with confidence. The Hudson Valley Dayton Chandelier pairs strong arms in cast brass with clear Crystal for a clean, sophisticated look. Each tapered arm rises from the center stem to hold a crystal column topped with a crisp flared shade. The main central crystal is an elongated taper itself, culminating in a half-round crystal ball.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Dayton Chandelier is available with the following:
- Flared shades
- Cast brass frame with Crystal columns
- Round ceiling canopy
- 54" suspension chain
- UL Listed
White Faux Silk
Number of Lights:
- 5-Light option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 9-Light option utilizes nine 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 5 Lights Option Fixture: Height 20.5", Diameter 25"
- Suspension - 5-Light: Length Adjustable From 24.5", Adjustable To 77"
- 9 Lights Option Fixture: Height 25.75", Diameter 33"
- Suspension - 9-Light: Length Adjustable From 29.75", Adjustable To 82.25"
- Canopy: Diameter 6"
- Chain: Length 54"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.