At once strong and delicate, the Hudson Valley Amenia Pendant is a smooth traditional look with a touch of period flair. Architecturally detailed ring-and-rod suspension chains support the bowl-shaped shade via a strong metal circlet, outfitted with three forged hooks. The Clear Seedy glass shade is etched inside, creating a bubbly effervescence that contrasts with the solid metal supports.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Amenia Pendant is available with the following:
- Clear Seedy with Inside Etched glass shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 48" suspension chain
- UL Listed
- Small option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 28", Diameter 14"
- Small Option Shade: Height 9", Diameter 10.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 33.75", Diameter 16.25"
- Medium Option Shade: Height 10.75", Diameter 12.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 37.5", Diameter 18.5"
- Large Option Shade: Height 12.75", Diameter 15"
- Suspension - Small: Length Adjustable From 32", Adjustable To 80"
- Suspension - Medium: Length Adjustable From 37.75", Adjustable To 85.75"
- Suspension - Large: Length Adjustable From 41.5", Adjustable To 89.5"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.