Crank it up with the Modern Fan Company Torsion Ceiling Fan. Sporting a uniquely light-industrial design, this ceiling fan's blades split as they join its body, almost as if they're huge wrenches twisting on the head of an enormous bolt. Top it off with a large selection of finish and control options.
In 1997, The Modern Fan Company was founded by Ron Rezek to produce ceiling fans that provide superior air circulation, comfort and energy efficiency for contemporary-minded homeowners and design professionals. Having originated the contemporary ceiling fan genre, The Modern Fan Company remains the only company of its kind, committed exclusively to modern ceiling fan design.
The Torsion Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- 3 blades
- Round ceiling canopy
- Includes one 5" and one 17" downrod
- 14 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 5121 cfm (high, 42" blades); 6247 cfm (high, 52" blades); 6959 cfm (high, 62" blades)
- Power usage: 66.1 watts (high, 42" blades); 74.6 watts (high, 52" blades); 79.5 watts (high, 62" blades)
- Airflow efficiency: 77.47 cfm/watt (high, 42" blades); 83.74 cfm/watt (high, 52" blades); 91.68 cfm/watt (high, 62" blades)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Designed by Ron Rezek
Fan Blade Finish:
Fan Body Finish:
Fan Blade Span (inches):
Fan Speed and Light Control 004,
Handheld Remote Control 003,
Three Wire Fan and Light Control 002,
Fan Speed Control Only 001,
Wall Control with Remote Handset 005
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 12", Adjustable To 24"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Fan Body: Height 5.5", Diameter 19"
- Downrod Length: Length 17", Length 5"
Ratings: Based on 13 reviews, this product is rated 4.9231 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.