Inspired by the multi-angled silhouette of a disco ball (that appears to have been cut in half), the Marset Scotch Club Wall Sconce replaces the reflective exterior in favor of a richly finished ceramic glaze, developed specifically for this collection. The mirroring has instead been internalized, with the interior faceting finished in Brilliant White or Gold enamel, the inherent refractive properties reinforced with a lacquered metal reflector tucked away in the canopy. A fun candidate for multiples installations.
Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The Scotch Club Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Mashallah, Xavier Mañosa
- Material: Ceramic, Metal
- Ceramic shade with faceted interior
- Brilliant White or Gold enamel interior
- Internal lacquered metal reflector
- Round wall plate
- Made in Spain
- Designed by Xavier Mañosa & Mashallah
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Black with Gold,
Black with White,
Blue with Gold,
Blue with White,
Terracotta with Gold,
Terracotta with White,
White with Gold,
White with White
- Small Option Fixture: Height 11.81", Depth 4.41", Diameter 11.81"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 15.75", Depth 5.79", Diameter 15.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.