On trend with the vintage-industrial aesthetic, the Savoy House Orsay Bath Bar(designed by Brian Thomas) pairs restoration style shapes with a modern steel finish. Clear, jar-shaped glass shades are suspended from tiered Industrial Steel metal supports. The rectangular wall plate is a neat, clean complement to the rounded shades.
Savoy House, headquartered in Braselton, Georgia, celebrates the uniqueness of today's decor styles by designing and manufacturing an extensive selection of high-quality ceiling fans and lighting fixtures for discerning homeowners.
The Orsay Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Clear glass shades
- Industrial Steel finish
- Metal supports
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed
- Designed by Brian Thomas
Number of Lights:
- 4-Light option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3-Light option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 2-Light option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 2-Light Option: Height 8.5", Width 12", Depth 5.5"
- 3-Light Option: Height 8.5", Width 20", Depth 5.5"
- 4-Light Option: Height 8.5", Width 28", Depth 5.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.