A touch of angular Art-Deco flair enhances the vintage industrial impression of the Savoy House Orsay Chandelier, designed by Brian Thomas. Tapered arms angle upward from the central stem, each culminating in a restoration-style Clear glass jar-shaped shade. Fine suspension wires support these arms, creating an architectural impression that is complemented by the Industrial Steel finish.
Savoy House, headquartered in Braselton, Georgia, celebrates the uniqueness of today's decor styles by designing and manufacturing an extensive selection of high-quality ceiling fans and lighting fixtures for discerning homeowners.
The Orsay Chandelier is available with the following:
- Clear glass shades
- Industrial Steel finish
- Metal frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- 10' suspension chain
- 12' lead wire
- UL Listed
- Designed by Brian Thomas
Number of Lights:
- 8-Light option utilizes eight 60 Watt 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- 5-Light option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- 5 Lights Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 143"
- 8 Lights Option Suspension: Length 145.5"
- 5 Lights Option Fixture: Height 23", Diameter 26"
- 8 Lights Option Fixture: Height 25.5", Diameter 34"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.