A contemporary mix of muscular metallics and gleaming gems, the Masiero Ola Linear Suspension features a continuous expanse of coated Italian glass strands spilling downward from its sleek frame. Ola is available in four finishes, each designed with a different colored power cord and its own individual assortment of cascading colored crystals. The different styling arrangements result in four unique looks that would complement a wide range of interior spaces.
For more than 30 years, Masiero has used unexpected materials and design details to reimagine classic lighting forms. With roots firmly established in classic Italian design and craftsmanship, Masiero creates modern lighting that is altogether original, exquisitely crafted to intrigue and excite for generations to come. Every Masiero lighting fixture is designed and made by hand in Consico di Casale sul Sile (Treviso), Italy.
The Ola Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Fly Design Studio
- Material: Metal, Italian Glass
- Shade Material: Metal, Italian Glass
- Powder coated metal frame
- Coated Italian glass strands
- Matte Bronze finish has Pink, Amber and Clear glass gems with Red cord
- Gold Foil finish has Amber and Clear glass gems with Gold cord
- Silver Foil finish has Clear glass gems with Clear cord
- Matte White finish has Blue, Pink and Clear glass gems with White cord
- Round ceiling canopy
- Two 54" field-cuttable suspension cables
- Made in Italy
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- Small Option Fixture: Width 39.4", Height 7.9", Diameter 5.1"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 61.9"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 63", Height 7.9", Diameter 5.5"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 61.9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.