A contemporary mix of muscular metallics and gleaming gems, the Masiero Ola Linear Suspension features a continuous expanse of coated Italian glass strands spilling downward from its sleek frame. Ola is available in four finishes and its own individual assortment of cascading colored crystals. The different styling arrangements result in four unique looks that would complement a wide range of interior spaces.
For more than 30 years, Masiero has used unexpected materials and design details to reimagine classic lighting forms. With roots firmly established in classic Italian design and craftsmanship, Masiero creates modern lighting that is altogether original, exquisitely crafted to intrigue and excite for generations to come. Every Masiero lighting fixture is designed and made by hand in Consico di Casale sul Sile (Treviso), Italy.
The Ola Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Fly Design Studio
- Material: Italian glass strands and powdercoated metal frame
- Two field-cuttable suspension cables and transparent electrical cord included
- Varying crystal colors
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- Small Option: Four 40 Watt (384 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Six 40 Watt (384 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Cable: Length 59"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 39.4", Height 7.9", Depth 5.1"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length 61.9"
- Large Option Cable: Length 59"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 63", Height 7.9", Depth 5.5"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length 61.9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.